Term Life insurance
Term Life insurance is a great way to help protect your family if you’re ever diagnosed with a terminal illness or you die, because it provides a cash lump sum they can use to pay off the mortgage or other debts.
Features Include –
- Choose your term – anything from 5-70 years.
- Get upfront premium discounts.
- Get free cover while we assess your application, if you take out our more comprehensive option.
Whole of Life Insurance
You may not think you need as much life insurance once you’ve retired or paid off your mortgage. But the need for cover doesn’t end. WOL gives lifelong protection and a guaranteed payment on death paid to your loved ones rather than within a fixed time frame.
Whole of Life Insurance Features Include:
- Lifelong protection (unless you cancel your policy).
- A choice of future premium calculations – pick from three Whole of Life plans, you can pay for your cover in a way that suits you.
- A guaranteed payment on death paid to your loved ones (usually your beneficiaries).
- Five-star Defaqto rated – Our Whole of Life Insurance has been independently rated and awarded top marks.